Monday, March 11, 2013

DREAMING OF SPRING


by Nada

I'm ready for this spring view out my living room window!

It's that time of year where cabin fever and grey skies have me Googling Florida vacation sites and checking out my air miles to see how far away I can fly.  I welcomed winter's arrival, relishing its peace, the silent snow, the lack of color.  "Color is so demanding," I thought.  "It seems to require a creative response.  This quiet serene surrounding is just what I need.  It will be a time for regeneration and contemplation."  Well, it was that, however ……..

Enough winter already! Long awaited signs are appearing all around me. The red winged blackbirds are back and the groundhogs are coming out of from their burrow under our house. Daylight savings time has arrived. Color will return, the red buds, then the soft green leaves. 

Let the creative energy flow - Let the party begin again!

Nada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog. Please note, your comments will not be visible until they are approved. Also, if you do not have an account with one of the options listed in the "Comment As" pull down menu or a personal URL, you may enter just your name in the name/URL option or select the anonymous option at the very end of the list.