Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Looking Ahead In 2013

By Cate

Like Robert, I have been looking ahead to the art and craft venues that Catskill Artists Gallery has for 2013. It looks like it's going to be a busy year for all of us. I have been working on my studio in Parksville, NY since the summer of 2012. It's still not finished, but I have had to forgo finishing it so I can get some glass work done. I have so many ideas stored up in my mind, in my sketch pad, on bits of paper and post-its. So, the next 4 or 5 weeks I hope to get a lot of new work done.
As you can see, I still have stuff piled up in corners from when I painted the floor, in sections, moving stuff every time I finished a section. The walls are wood we had milled from our own trees on our property. I have to say, it looks quite spectacular!
I hope to see all of you at some of our shows. Look on our events page on our web site to see where we will be.
Cate

2 comments:

  1. And I hope to see you at your new gorgeous studio this summer! I love that you milled the wood from your own trees.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studio is coming along wonderfully - what a great space. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog. Please note, your comments will not be visible until they are approved. Also, if you do not have an account with one of the options listed in the "Comment As" pull down menu or a personal URL, you may enter just your name in the name/URL option or select the anonymous option at the very end of the list.