Saturday, May 18, 2013

Time

by Buff

I often find myself saying "I don't have time to do that," or making myself crazy because there is "just not enough time in the day."  Of course, I have the same amount of time as everyone else -- 24 hours a day -- but I'm always trying to squeeze at least 36 hours into the 24.  What a drag it is to have to work at a day job in order to eat 3 square meals a day!  It would be wonderful to be independently wealthy and just create art all day.  If only I could win the lottery . . . of course, I don't buy lottery tickets, so that's not going to be happening any time soon.

Beyond working, there are those pesky chores and errands -- shopping for groceries, doing laundry, vacuuming up dog hair.  Wouldn't it be great to have a personal assistant?  (Perhaps a robot would be less intrusive than a person.)  Just think about it -- an entity who would find your misplaced keys, cook nutritious meals, weed the garden.  Dream on . . .

Oh, my, look at the time!  Gotta go. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog. Please note, your comments will not be visible until they are approved. Also, if you do not have an account with one of the options listed in the "Comment As" pull down menu or a personal URL, you may enter just your name in the name/URL option or select the anonymous option at the very end of the list.