Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Saying goodbye to a friend....

Today my family and I had to say goodbye to our dog, Niko. He had been in a steady decline for the past year, but in the past 3 months he had been on pain killers and was doing very poorly. So, my step-daughter, Lori,  called Niko's vet and found out he is part of an animal hospice. Niko has so much anxiety about going to the vet's office, so the vet and his assistant came to our house to euthanize him. I was glad Lori was able to say goodbye to her beloved dog. We'll miss him.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about Niko, Cate. I know you went way out of your way to care for him and make sure he was safe and calm and pain-free. My condolences. Buff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog. Please note, your comments will not be visible until they are approved. Also, if you do not have an account with one of the options listed in the "Comment As" pull down menu or a personal URL, you may enter just your name in the name/URL option or select the anonymous option at the very end of the list.