Thursday, February 5, 2015

Artists' Challenge -- Day One

by Buff

I don't know if you have noticed, but there's an artists' challenge running around on the internet -- to post three photos of work each day for five days.  My brother, Michael McAllister, nominated me (along with a few other  people, including his wife, Gail McAllister) for the challenge.  It's on Facebook, but I figured I might as well share it on our blog as well.

Today is day one for me, and I'm showing three pieces of recent work.  The first one is from my relationships series, and is called "Brief Encounter."  The other two are from my communications series; the first one is called "Right Brain, Left Brain," and the last one is "Soliloquy."  I'm combining woven strips of fabric with applique.

Beware, other members of CAG -- I'll be nominating all of you next!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog. Please note, your comments will not be visible until they are approved. Also, if you do not have an account with one of the options listed in the "Comment As" pull down menu or a personal URL, you may enter just your name in the name/URL option or select the anonymous option at the very end of the list.