Monday, March 3, 2014

Creative Hibernation

by Kathy



Kathy Jeffers here--The wintertime after the Holidays is always a quiet time for us crafts people. This year has been more so than usual, due to the extreme cold weather and large amounts of snow we’ve had here in the Northeast. Most people I talk to have agreed with me that we’ve really been in hibernation mode—not going out, just wanting to do things in the house. It has been good for me, since It has kept me in my basement studio working away on pottery for the upcoming year’s craft events, stocking up, and I must say I’ve been very productive and focused on the work that I Iove. Here are  photos of some of my new pieces--fresh out of the kiln!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog. Please note, your comments will not be visible until they are approved. Also, if you do not have an account with one of the options listed in the "Comment As" pull down menu or a personal URL, you may enter just your name in the name/URL option or select the anonymous option at the very end of the list.